Effective, non invasive instruments with a great cutting ability
Warning: Last items in stock!
Endostar H-files are the most effective of hand instruments for root canal instrumentation. The H-file has a great cutting ability and it is designed in a shape proposed by Dr Hedström. The Hedström file is designed to be used with longitudinal filing and rotary cutting (up to 1/4 turn) actions. It is particularly recommended in pediatric dentistry.
- great cutting ability,
- one cutting edge angled at 90o,
- circular cross-section:•
- extraction of dentin debris improved by increasing feed of cutting edge,
- the flutes constitute a continuous screw-like spiral,
- flexibility increased by cylindrical shape,
- ergonomic handle with ISO symbols.